Nutrition & Mental Health - Short Course
Our most in demand short course! Unlock the fascinating links between our diet and the functioning of the brain and nervous system. Learn how to use this developing science to manage common mental health issues such as anxiety and depression, with a few safe and simple dietary changes.Join This Course Today
We are in a Global Mental Health crisis. There are many things that are driving this, most of which sadly are beyond our control. The one thing that we do have control over however are the steps that we can take each day to support our mental health. One of the most powerful of these is to get our diet right. To eat in a way that will support the brain and the nervous system through this mine field. This short course shows you the how and the way and gives you a deep dive into the science.
Education You Can Use
Our teaching is designed to give you an effective 'hands on' working knowledge of the subject.
CPD Certified Programme
All of our short courses are certified CPD learning for health practitioners continuing education.
No Time Limits - Totally Self Directed
All of our courses are designed for busy lives. Not time limits or deadlines.
Nutrition & Mental health - A Deep Dive, in a Short Course
Learn the close relationship between our diet, our brain, and our nervous system.
Here is what you will learn on this fascinating programme:
- The relationship between diet and the structure of the brain.
- How nutrition influences and regulates functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- How things go wrong in the nervous system and how nutrition can be used as a tool to regulate this.
- How to devise diets and dietary strategies to support numerous mental health issues that can form a key part of a persons self care.
- Use online lectures, written material, recorded talks, case study assignments and meal planning exercises to put learning into a real World framework.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS COURSE?
- Who is this course for - Mental Health First Aiders, Nutritionists, Nurses, Doctors, Mental Health Practitioners
- How is the course taught - written material, video lectures, and audio downloads
- How are students assessed - an online exam and two detailed written assignments.
- How much does this course cost - £375 payable as one single payment.
ANY FINAL QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS - BOOK A CALL WITH OUR ADMISSIONS TEAM
If you feel that you are ready to deep dive into the fascinating World of nutrition but just need a little bit more clarification on a few things, then don't wait around. Book in a call with our admissions team so that we can guide you and tell you everything you could ever need to know.
Our vibrant student community is looking forward to welcoming you as its newest family member! So don't be shy, reach out and let's get you set. Let's get you started.Book A Call With The Admissions Team HERE